Presenters: Carolyn Foote and Stephanie Sandifer
· Wiki - http://sxswedu13.wikispaces.
· Hash tag #sxswedufbc
· Shared Google Doc - http://bit.ly/sxswedufbc
What are some common understandings of these terms:
What is the perception of a flipped classroom?
· A fear people have is that the teacher will be flipped out of the classroom
· It takes away from the exploration of the child
· It takes a lot of work
· Students come to class and know the answer
For leaders, having the resources is problematic.
· There is a lack of access
What are your perceptions of blended and connected?
· Some online content along with classroom interaction
SAMR Model - the diagram is on the wiki