Chrome Apps for Recording Audio
· Voice Recorder – Voice Recorder is a free and simple app which records sound from your microphone. After recording you can trim the sound and save it to your computer.
· MicNote - Mic Note is a great tool that allows you to both record audio and take notes in the same time. It is perfect for brainstorming ideas, taking quick notes, and planning meetings.
Chrome Apps for Notetaking
· Google Keep – Google Keep is one of my favorite notetaking apps. It that allows me to quickly capture what is on my mind. The app also allows you to speak a voice memo on the go and have it automatically transcribed.
· Scribble - With Scribble, you can take notes quickly and attach reminders to them. Notes are auto-saved and can be synced across multiple computers.
Chrome Apps for Screen Capture
· Awesome Screenshot App – The Awesome Screenshot App allows you to capture visible parts of the screen or drag and drop images in the app in order to annotate them.
· Clipboard Image – The Clipboard Image app allows you to save clipboard images or screen captures directly to Google Drive.
Chrome Apps for Generating QR Codes
· QRCode Monkey – QRCode Monkey allows you create all kinds of QR Codes and personalize them with logo-images and color-options.
· The QRCode Generator – The QRCode Generator app provides a dead simple way to generate QR-Codes from URLs, text messages, phone numbers, and more.
Chrome Apps for Drawing and Sketching
· Google Drawing – Google Drawing is another one of my favorite apps. It allows you to create shapes, diagrams, or charts that you can easily insert into your documents or lessons.
· Sketch Toy - This app lets you draw sketches right in your browser and share or download it. You can also rotate the canvas in 3D by using the keyboard left/right arrows.
These are just a few apps. What would you recommend?